ABCJLM Orange Ideas:
- Paint or color the Oo Poster orange.
- Glue orange pom poms on the Oo Poster. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the orange pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
Tune: Ten Little Indians
Orange like a jack-o-latern.
My Orange Book - The "My Color Books" each contain a title, a place for the child to declare authorship (write their name), four sentences and pictures to match, and the words "The End." All of the sentences follow the "A/An/The ______ is _______." The pictures guide the child in reading the book. The books are created so that you can print them front and back and have six total pages per book. These books are specifically used at the end of the 4 Year Curriculum.
Snacks and Foods:
- Oranges, orange juice, orange slices (candy)
- Sweet Potatoes, chicken nuggets
- Butterscotch cookies, Bird Nest Cookies
- Macarroni and Cheese
- Orange Items - Good for learning how to use a mouse.
Other Ideas on the Web: