The Weekly Lesson Plans divide the curriculum into 36 week-long segments. Since the curriculum are set up to be studied 3-4 times a week, it is up to you to decide how each week will look. Planning this will depend on your schedule and your child's attention span.
As much as possible, limit the amount of sit time and incorporate the learning into the day. Here are a few examples:
- Color red - Wear red clothing, eat strawberries, and look for red while taking a walk
- Number 2 - Count pictures in books, objects around the house, body parts during bath time
- Book of the Week - Read this book before naptime
- Song - Sing while waiting for dinner
- Memory Verse - Sing or say the verse while driving
Click on the links below to view detailed examples for each curriculum. Tweak these ideas to work in your home!
Also view the Daily Schedule Example to see an hour-by-hour plan.
|< Prev||Next >|