- Paint, stamp, or color the poster red.
- Glue rose petals on the poster.
- Glue rectangles on the Rr Poster.
Red Pom Poms:
- Glue on red pom poms. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the red pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Find pictures of refrigerators in the newspaper ads. Cut and glue the pictures on the Rr Poster.
- Paint rocks
My "R" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
The Runaway Bunny
The Little Red Hen
- Rice (add red food coloring to make it red rice)
- Rice crispies or rice crispy bars
- Red grapes or apples, raisins, raspberries
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe provides materials to help adults be intentional with the children in their lives. At its core are five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Especially written for preschoolers and churches is a Preschool Bible Curriculum comprised of 52 weekly Lesson Plans to teach children who God is through stories in the Bible. Beyond this we offer various Unit Studies, Digital Downloads, the Be Intentional Planner, and practical tips to guide parents and teachers.
© 2018 ABC Jesus Loves Me • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design