- Paint, stamp, or color the poster red.
- Glue rose petals on the poster.
- Glue rectangles on the Rr Poster.
Red Pom Poms:
- Glue on red pom poms. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the red pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Find pictures of refrigerators in the newspaper ads. Cut and glue the pictures on the Rr Poster.
- Paint rocks
My "R" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
The Runaway Bunny
The Little Red Hen
- Rice (add red food coloring to make it red rice)
- Rice crispies or rice crispy bars
- Red grapes or apples, raisins, raspberries
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.