Our Terms and Conditions allow the online Lesson Plan and Worksheets to be used for immediate family, home use ONLY. Thank you for your honesty.
Books: Franklin Goes to School, The Kissing Hand
Worksheets: Choose the letters or numbers that need review, Objective Checklist, 1" Tracing Paper, Graduation
Activities: Toy phone, Wordless Book colors, tying shoelaces, Parquetry Block Super Set, paint, animals
Character Traits: Joyful, Faith & Trust - review meaning
Books of the Bible: Matthew - Revelations
Letters: Rr - Zz
- Full Name
- Phone number
- How to dial the phone and correctly answer it
- 4 Seasons
- 5 Senses
Fine Motor Skill: Draw "My Family"
Gross Motor Skill: Memory Obstacle Course
Visual Perception Skill: Block-to-Block
• Review all objectives and books covered in the past weeks, and complete any activities that you were unable to finish.
- On 1” Tracing Paper, have the child write letters Rr-Zz. Draw a box for each letter and add the green and red dots if needed.
ABC Uppercase and Lowercase worksheets available in the ABCJLM Handwriting Workbook.
• Create a hand and foot print to compare with the one created at the beginning of the curriculum.
• Use the checklist to determine what your child learned while using the 4 Year Curriculum. Review your child’s favorite activities and focus on any objectives with which your child is still struggling.
• Congratulations you finished the 4 Year Curriculum! Use the Graduation poster to create a precious photo op to remember today. Be sure to tag #ABCJLM or @ABCJesusLovesMe when you post it on social media!
• Fine Motor Skills:
Using a blank piece of paper, have your child draw their family and correctly write the letters "My Family" on the paper. Your child should have done this activity periodically throughout the curriculum. Comparing the pictures, the drawing should have become more detailed with time.
• Gross Motor Skills:
Create a Memory Obstacle Course using animals (plastic, puzzle, or flashcards). Ask for the animal by name or the sound the animal makes.
• Visual Perception Skill:
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe™ is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Bible curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2022 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Website by Doc4 Design