Roll-a-Picture are fun games to play that incorporates fine motor skills, visual perception skills, taking turns, and family time! Think Cooties with a pencil.
1. Give each person a piece of paper and a pencil.
2. Roll to see who goes first. Highest number plays first.
3. First person rolls the dice and draws whatever picture goes with that number.
4. Continue until someone has finished drawing the entire picture.
There are a couple of different ways to play.
- Everyone must roll a certain number first to begin drawing the picture. Starting with the center piece of the picture is easier for younger children.
- Start with any number and work on size and shape placement.
More Roll-a-Pictures to come!!! Have an idea? Let me know!
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe provides materials to help adults be intentional with the children in their lives. At its core are five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Also available is a Sunday School Curriculum to teach children who God is through stories in the Bible. Beyond this we offer various Unit Studies, Digital Downloads, the Be Intentional Planner, and practical tips to guide parents and teachers.
© 2019 ABC Jesus Loves Me • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design