Roll-a-Picture are fun games to play to incorporate fine motor skills, visual perception skills, taking turns, and family time! Think Cooties with a pencil. I've created several options to get you started!
1. Give each person a piece of paper and a pencil.
2. Roll to see who goes first. Highest number plays first.
3. First person rolls the dice and draws whatever picture goes with that number.
4. Continue until someone has finished drawing the entire picture.
There are a couple of different options to play.
- Everyone must roll a certain number first to begin drawing the picture. Starting with the center piece of the picture is easier for younger children.
- Start with any number and work on size and shape placement.
Have another idea? Let me know and I'd be happy to create it!
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design